LexisNexis Study Guide : Trusts 2e
By Barkehall Thomas, S J; Vann, V J
||Published 2012 Aust (softcover)
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist law students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision.
In LexisNexis Study Guide: Trusts, each chapter clearly identifies and explains the significant and often complex topics covered in a course on Trusts.
Key cases are summarised to consolidate learning and provide a practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
Flow charts, bullet points and tables are included where relevant to enable students to navigate the broad range of information.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Trusts
2. Constructive and Resulting Trusts
3. Creation of an Express Trust: The Three Certainties
4. Creation of an Express Trust: Failure of a Trust
5. Charitable Trusts
6. Trustees' Powers and Duties
7. Investment of Trust Funds
8. Trustees' Rights and Liabilities
9. Beneficiaries' Rights
10. Variation and Termination of a Trust
11. Breach of Trust